There will be a variety of activities. Every student will be asked to participate, unless on medical or no tennis shoes. There will be P.E. everyday for K-5 and every other day for Transitional Kindergarten (TK). Have fun, don’t worry, hang in there, and give it your all that is all anyone can ever ask of you!
1. Wear tennis shoes to P.E. at all times. You may have an activity which requires shoes off, but socks are a must. If a child forgets tennis shoes, they will be asked to write/design a front of page on a sport of their choice during class. This way everyone is still working in P.E.
2. A parent note to be excused from P.E. will be satisfactory for up to 3 consecutive days per semester. After that time a doctor’s excuse is required. Please bring the notes to your P.E. teacher
3. NO GUM OR CANDY in P.E. for your safety. If you forget just go to the garbage can by the gyms and pitch it.
4. No jackets unless told to bring one in by your P.E. teacher.
5. Wear clothing that you can stretch in. Make sure if you have jeans that might not stay up, wear a belt. Girls that wear a dress to P.E. is okay.
6. Come into the gym and sit in your roll call groups so class can start. If you forget your spot, just ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. If you need a drink or go to the bathroom: Please ask the teacher before leaving the gym.
8. If there is a problem: A.) You will be given warnings. B.) If it keeps up you will be asked to sit out of the activity. This will be hurting your grade. C.) If A and B doesn’t work, then we go to Mrs. Cummins. We hope we don’t have to worry about any problems.
Mrs. Hughes and Mr. Schleicher can be reached at the J.H./H.S.-364-4530